Affordable Dental Care Plans In Maidstone
As individuals we are having to make more and more provision for our own health needs. We at Kent Smile Studio believe that the best way of making treatment affordable, without compromising our high quality of care, is to offer you membership of our own Dental Care Plans that provide the following benefits:
- A convenient payment scheme for routine treatment
- Greater choice of treatment and materials
- More time to help prevent decay and gum disease
- A fair and equitable system where everybody pays the same
- Substantial discounts on additional treatments
- Worldwide Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance
- Redundancy Protection.
Maintenance Plan £12.80 per month
- Regular dental appointments (two per year) to provide:
- Clinical examination
- Checking for signs of oral cancer
- X-rays where clinically necessary.
- Regular hygiene appointments (two per year) to provide:
- Hygiene clean
- Periodontal advice
- Preventive techniques to reduce decay and gum disease.
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours.
- All treatment planning for your future dental needs.
- All subsequent remedial work within 12 months of recommended restorative work.
- 15% reduction off any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures.
- 15% reduction off dental treatments, i.e. fillings, extractions and root canal treatments etc.
- Worldwide Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Callout Insurance, should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
- Redundancy Protection for up to 12 months.
*Discounts do not apply on dental implant treatment, cosmetic dentistry or additional hygiene treatments.
Hygiene Care Plan £20.95 per month
As for the Maintenance Plan, but members are entitled to two additional hygiene appointments per year.Please note, discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice.
Worldwide Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance
- Emergency Callout – cover can be provided by any dentist worldwide who agrees to treat you. You simply pay the Emergency Callout charge to the dentist concerned and collect a receipted invoice. This will then be processed through the practice for eimbursement from the insurers and you will be refunded the callout fee, minus the excess, up to the policy limits. This cover is to provide immediate pain relief only; no additional or restorative treatment fees can be claimed. You should return to the practice in normal hours for any further treatment required.
- Dental Trauma – cover is provided should you be unfortunate enough to suffer a dental trauma, for example, as a result of a road traffic accident or an accident at home or at work. The insurers will settle the claim up to the policy limits and you will need to pay any relevant excess.
- Hospitalisation – benefit is provided should you have to stay in hospital as a result of dental trauma.
- Permanent Facial Disfigurement – benefit is provided should you be scarred on the neck or face as a result of the accident.
- Oral Cancer – a payment will be paid upon diagnosis of oral cancer.
- Redundancy Protection – Plan premiums paid for up to one year (not included in the Registration and Insurance Scheme).
A leaflet giving details of the insurance cover, limits, excesses and exclusions is available at the practice.
Statement of Price
A total premium of £0.51 per month and for the initial period, as defined in the Certificate of Insurance (£0.49 plus Insurance Premium Tax of £0.02) for Dental Plan patients is payable for the Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance. There may be other taxes that will not be payable through us. Patients wishing to join a Dental Plan are required to take out Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance. Premiums can be changed by providing you with 30 days’ notice. Practice staff are permitted to provide you with information about the insurance that is included in your Plan on behalf of Practice Plan Limited, the Plan Administrator. However, practice staff are not permitted to give advice about the insurance, e.g. to compare this insurance with other dental insurance in the market. If you have any questions about this insurance then please call Practice Plan Limited on 01691 684128.